The “Safe8848.com – Edition is an absolute novelty on the market, there is no comparable expedition to Everest.
Safe8848.com has developed, tested and refined this expedition for years in cooperation with HÖHENBERGSTEIGEN.
What distinguishes this expedition:
Before the expedition:
1) Pre-acclimatize at home prior to departure in our hypoxic tents
2) Access to Everest not on the classic, very touristy trekking route, but we go climbing up to 7200m! We continue to acclimatize, while others feel the first signs of altitude at 2800m (Lukla airport).
3) So we reach Everest Basecamp 5360m already well acclimatized and can start immediately with mountaineering on Everest. Only as many Khumbu icefall ascents as necessary.
4) Per guest 1 mountain guide UIAGM and 1 climbing sherpa, with oxygen.
5) Personal training plan for the best possible preparation – be in the shape of your life!
Every mountaineer is in safe hands with us – our guides have climbed Mount Everest several times. One even 13x!
Our on-site logistics, built-in safety reserves, rescue and mountaineering skills, and experience are paramount to a safe and successful expedition.
Arrival Kathmandu Airport, Transfer Hotel , Briefing, Material Inspection Mount Everest Gear, Hotel
Permit, Free Half Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
Flight Kathmandu – Lukla, Trek to Phakding 2600m , Lodge
Acclimatization tours up to 7200m, off the trekking route to the basecamp. tent
Mountaineering on Everest, summit days, trek to Lukla. Tent
Flight Lukla – Kathmandu, Relax. Flight home.
Climbing the Lhotse 8516m immediately after the Everest! For strong, persevering mountaineers.
Additional costs: 17,400 USD
The following are included in the Expedition Mount Everest price:
Additional costs Expedition Mount Everest:
Requirements Expedition Mount Everest:
Very safe and independent walking with crampons and pimples, altitude experience over 7000m mandatory, 8000s of advantage, IV degree with heavy hiking boots and crampons mandatory, absolutely healthy, very good condition, mental strength, teamwork! Participation in preparatory camp as well as independent execution of the imposed training sessions are obligatory!
15-04-2020 / 20-05-2020: Guaranteed implementation
2021, 2022: Guaranteed passages
Gasherbrum II Expedition, Gasherbrum means a shining wall. There are six Gasherbrum peaks in the Karakorum Range. It was captain Young husband and his party, which in 1889…
Mount K2 (8611m) is the second highest mountain in the world. It is located in the Karakorum segment of the Himalaya Mountains, on the border between the northern territories administered…
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.